The Iron Horse Inn is appointed to customize each guest’s unique hospitality experience. To be sure that each guest experiences the hospitality they expect, the following policies exist.
- Room rates are the same for one or two people in the room.
- Maximum occupancy for each guest room is two people.
- Room rates are lower for midweek (Sunday-Thursday) than weekend rates (Friday-Saturday)
- Rates are subject to change at any time and may be higher on a holiday or festival weekend.
- We may also require a two-night minimum on special weekends.
- Local taxes (13%) are not included in the quoted room rates.
- Reservations require a deposit of one night’s stay or 50% of the room charges for multiple night stays.
SMOKING, PETS AND CHILDREN:
- Smoking is only permitted outside and away from porches, balconies and buildings.
- We love pets, but unfortunately are not able to accommodate them at the Inn.
- In order to provide the adult retreat environment for our guests, please note that we do not allow children under the age of 18 unless you book all the rooms for your special event.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
- Check-in is between 4 and 7 p.m. daily and check-out is 11 a.m. Please call us to make special arrangements if you should need to check in at an earlier or later time.
BREAKFAST AND HOUSEKEEPING:
- A full gourmet breakfast is served each morning and beverage and snacks in the afternoons.
- Daily housekeeping included in the room rate upon request.
- Daily on site management.
- All reservations must be secured with a major credit card.
- To receive a 100% refund, less a $25 cancellation fee, cancellation must be at least 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations 10 – 8 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refunds.
- Cancellations within 2 days prior to arrival will receive no refund.